AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL 2016 - PROJECT BRABHAM MEET & GREET
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE COMPETITION
1. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the prize draw you must email email@example.com before midnight on Monday 4 January 2016.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. The opening date for entries is 12pm (UK time) on 23 December 2015. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight (UK time) on 4 January 2016. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. There will be 20 winners chosen by random draw on 6 January 2015.
8. The winners will each receive one entry ticket to the Autosport International show at the NEC Birmingham and access to the VIP Lounge to attend the Project Brabham Meet & Greet.
9. The winners will be notified via the email address used to submit the entry. The names of the winners will also be posted on the Brabham-Digital website at www.brabham-digital.com. To claim their prize, the winners must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 January to confirm attendance. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter by 9 January 2016, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is Brabham Global Limited of PO Box 737, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16, 6NN, England.